Tuesday, September 30, 2008

No more wisdom!

About 4 years ago, I was told by my dentist that it would be wise to get my wisdom teeth out soon. Of course, that scared the socks off of me, and never made the commitment. My teeth have been bothering me off and on, but never enough to convince me to take the plunge. Since we are moving in December, I will no longer have my dental insurance through work. There is also a 2 week brake in October for Spud Harvest, which means no school. So I thought it would be a good idea for me to get my teeth taken out during that break. I went to the dentist for a consultation, and he said all 4 need to come out. I then made an appointment for Oct 11. A few days later, my mouth started hurting worse then ever. I have been icing my mouth, and taking major pain meds. It seems like it was perfect timing. If it wasn't for the pain, I probably would wait another 4 years to get them out. I am deathly afraid, and get sick to my stomach just thinking about it. But, soon I'll be pain free. YEAH!!!

1 comment:

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

it feels sooooooo much better when they are out! Great Luck!