Every second Wednesday of the month, Daniel doesn't have classes. He planned on using those days to work as many hours as possible. Today however, he decided to stay home with me. I was so excited to be able to spend the day with my husband in the middle of the week. We slept in, went and watch Avatar in 3-D, went out to Baskin Robins, then rented Star Trek and cuddled on the couch. It was a great day.I know my husband loves me, and would do just about anything for me. The reason why I know that, is the little actions of love that he shows me every day. When he dances with me in the kitchen, gives me a back rub, runs me a bubble bath, sends me an email to tell me about his day or sending me a text just to say hi. It would be hard for me to know how he feels, if he never ever showed it to me. I am so blessed to be married to someone who shows me everyday how much he loves me, by the little things he does.




No comments:
Post a Comment