Thursday, October 28, 2010

Corn Maze

I have never been to a corn maze before. Every year I ask Daniel to take me to one, but we never end up going. This year I was determined to finally go. I didn't realize though, that the one we were going to, was going to be a haunted corn maze.
We pulled up, and the place was packed. We found a parking spot (far away) bought our tickets, and approached the entrance. As soon as we entered, someone jumped out in front of us, and I screamed so loud. That was when I realized this was not a regular corn maze.


It took us a little over an hour to make our way out, and as petrified as I was, it was a lot of fun. My hand was stuck in a gripping position from holding onto Daniel so hard. But we made it out alive, and I'm sure we'll go back next year!

No comments: