Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years

Every year, I make a New Years resolution that I end up forgetting about, or that I just stop a month later. So this year I have been thinking really hard about a goal that I can actually keep, and that makes sense. 2010 was a really difficult year for us, for many reasons. With Daniel's school (studying late), my job (long hours), infertility (just not happening), it was a struggle. With that in mind, I came up with this for my new years resolution.

Be happy, and have fun!

It might sound silly, but sometimes I forget. So this year, I am planning on being happy, and having fun. To take my lemons, and make some awesome lemonade.

2 comments:

Mary Boyd said...

Those are fantastic New Years Resolutions! I think I'll adopt them as well, thanks! Shane's jealous that you had a Christmas all to yourselves, sometimes it gets so tiring traveling or being expected to see 50 people in two days. Your pizzas looked delish!

Darcy said...

You guys should update. New Years was totally three months ago. :)