I feel truly blessed to have such an amazing daughter. What ever we through at her, she just rolls with it. Every time we change her sleep schedule to help her sleep longer, she adapts. When we made the journey from WA to TN with the 2 hour time difference, it only took her a day to adapt.
Last week we decided to stop giving her a binki at night. Before, if the binki would fall out at night, it would sometimes wake her up, and I would have to get up to re-bink her. Most nights were fine, but there was the rare occasion that the night would be terrible. So the first night, when she woke up for her binki, I just patted and stroked her back to sleep. I only had to do this twice the first night, and haven't had to do it again since.
Lyla also takes 4 naps a day, usually about 1 - 1 1/2 hours each. And if the nap only lasts 20 mins, then she will take an extra nap that day. That is all her. Nothing I've done. I couldn't stop her naps even if I wanted to.
So Lyla is kind of amazing, and I am truly blessed to have such an easy going first baby, because I know that it could be so much worse!!




No comments:
Post a Comment