Wednesday, June 26, 2013

10 Months

10 months. My little girl is 10 months old. Before I know it, she's going to be a year, and then what. Once upon a time she wore preemie diapers, and now.....
-She is an amazing eater. She eats everything I give her, and is getting really good at exploring new foods.
- I am very lucky that she loves to sleep. 
- She has started crawling around and pulling up on everything. I can no longer put her down and trust that she wont move until I come back. 
- She laughs when we laugh, and likes to make us laugh too.
- She loves reading books and being read to.
-She's a constant joy and I am continually thanking my Heavenly Father for bringing her into my life. I realize what a blessing she is and try not to take anything for granted.

She enjoys 'playing' the piano.
Helping by handing me a diaper
Loves playing with keys.
Riding on Grandma's duck.
Looking adorable for church
First time riding in the cart. Yes I have a cart cover, and I don't care what you think. The thought of all those yuckies getting into my daughters mouth (because she sucks on everything) grosses me out.
 Watching daddy mow the lawn.
 It doesn't look comfortable, yet she looks completely relaxed sleeping. 
 Getting into mama's things.

 Helping mommy fold the laundry.

I never thought she would still be able to fit in the same onsie, and every month she surprises me. (Click on image below to enlarge)


1 comment:

Me said...

I wonder if she will make it to 12 months in that onsie. I am looking forward to Nellie and Lyla being old enough to play together.