Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Brother

My brother (Chris) just returned from his mission this past May. Daniel and I picked him up from the airport, and took him to the MTC and sent him on his way. That was he last time I saw him. But........ he is coming to school here at BYU-I for the fall semester. Which means, that in a little over a week, I'll be seeing my lil bro. We've always been really close, but have grown closer over the past few years, and I've really missed him a ton. I'm so excited, and I can't wait to see him.

One of my memories that I have of us when we were younger is, we would find sticks in the yard, and choreography fighting scenes........and then he would lock me in the garage. What can I say, he's a boy!

2 comments:

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

That will be so fun to have family around! And I'll just throw this out here, but I have two younger sisters coming to school in the Fall too, we could do a little set-up action! You never know...=) I'm happy you get to have him near by though, it makes a huge difference to have family here.

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Yay for family! That's awesome that your bro is so close to ya. One of my favorite things about college was that I got to have my sister and brother there with me, it was a blast.