Thursday, August 21, 2008

School

Well, yesturday school started, so I'm back at work. I work at the Madison Junior High School here in Rexburg. This is my second year at this job, and I absolutly love it. I work in the extended resource department, where I help children with special needs. I go to classes with the children, help with assignments, homework and adapt tests for them. They are 8th and 9th grade. We have 9 new kids that came over from the Middle School, and so it is really exciting getting to know them. It is such a rewarding job, and I'm excited to be back. But of coarse that means that the summer is over. I'm not used to waking up so early in the morning, and now I also need to get used to going to sleep earlier. It's definitly going to take some time getting used to.

1 comment:

A little Birdie... said...

We'll try to keep Isaac quiet so you can sleep! :) He's into this screaming phase lately. I swear we're not beating him!!