
This is what Daniel does for a living.......study!! I come home from work everyday, make and eat dinner, and then leave the room, so that I don't disturb him. Weekends are also filled with him with his nose in the books. We always try to do little things together, which I absolutly enjoy, and it definitly makes things better, but .............
I miss him.
Only 182 more weeks until it is all over, and then we can live again. YAY!!
I am just so proud of how hard he works, and know that it will all be worth it in the end!
3 comments:
It's the only way we'll survive: constantly remind ourselves that it will all be very worth it in the end. (but in the meantime, it can be pretty difficult)
You can do it! :) ~Darcy
It really will be worth it. It is hard when your away from your spouse, but I think it is harder when they are right there, but you can't be with them. :(
Post a Comment