Saturday, May 1, 2010

T minus 3 years

Friday was Daniel's last final. It has been a wonderful 1st year, but a little stressful at times with sleep deprivation thrown in the mix. I can't believe how fast the year has gone by. I can't help but be so proud of him for everything he has done and how hard he has worked to do well in his classes. It is exciting to have 1 year down because it means that there is an end in sight.

Daniel and I went out to lunch on Friday to celebrate after his last final. We went to Pei Wei, which came highly recommended by some of my co-workers. The food was amazing, and at the end when Daniel opened his fortune cookie, this is what it said......


How perfect!

That night, Daniel went and hung out with some of his friends to celebrate. They are all LDS 1st years. They just met at one of their homes to play games and hang out. It's nice that he has good friends to celebrate with!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice! It is way good to be done.