Since Daniel and I moved to TN, we have not had the chance to go home to Washington. We miss our family so much, and it's really hard being so far away. So we decided to save a little, and go home during Daniel's semester break in August. We are so incredibly excited, there are no words to explain. It's really hard being down here all by ourselves.
So the date is set, the tickets are bought, and the countdown begins.
Well, she has decided to go back to school. Her last day will be while we are gone. So when we come back from our wonderful vacation, she will be gone. Another reason to celebrate.




2 comments:
Wow, back to school, huh? I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about. I'm glad your work environment will improve when you come back. I hope Dr. P can find a good replacement. I'll come back to work if he pays me a $100,000 salary per year. Non-negotiable :)
Love the countdown thing, those are always fun to make!
Post a Comment