Thursday, October 25, 2012

2 Months

Our little girl has turned 2 months old. I cried yesterday thinking about it. She is just growing so fast, and she has brought us so much joy. 
- Daniel and I have learned how to make time for ourselves. We forgot how to communicate in the beginning because we were so focused on Lyla, but now we are back on track.
- I still haven't gotten used to people wanting to hold her. My heart just aches when other people hold her, so I tend to not share. 
- She has gotten so good at night time sleeping. Not sleeping through the night of course, but she sleeps for 3 hours at a time which I'm happy with. I enjoy our 'middle of the night' time together, so I'm not bothered that she doesn't sleep through the night yet. 
- She loves bath time. She just kicks and kicks and has fun. Thankfully we have a heater in the bathroom because if it's not on, she screams when she is taken out of the bath. She hates being cold. 
- She has started to smile. It melts my heart. I love seeing her smile in the morning when she wakes up. She gets really excited before her feeding, and then smacks her lips together when she is done. 

 After her bath.
 Ready to go outside. It's been cold lately.
 She fell asleep on Daniel's chest, and when he put her down, she stayed in her position.
 Nap time.
 All smiles!
 Getting sooo big!
 Ready for church with Dad. (During sacrament meeting she had a blow-out and ruined her cute outfit)

In her 'Coming Home' outfit. Finally starting to fit. 

No comments: