Ever since we bought Lyla's changing table, I have wanted a cover for the pade. But they are just so stinking expensive. Every now and then I would look for some, but just didn't think it was worth buying. So yesterday I got the brilliant idea of just making one myself. So I did. I got the tutorial here, and it was super easy. If you can measure and sew a straight line, you can do this. And it worked out to about $6 to make, verses $18-$28 to buy. And it took be less then an hour from start to finish.
So here it is! I could have chosen cuter fabric, but I was in a hurry to get out of the store. (Lyla had just thrown up)
And then I realized that I've never actually taken pictures of her room before, so I decided to make a post of it. It's a purple and green color scheme. Not super exciting, but I like it none the less.
Aaaand..... I made that quilt too.




No comments:
Post a Comment