Friday, March 12, 2010

My Alarming Quirks


I have 2 majorly weird things about me. Daniel thinks I'm a little crazy, but I just can't seem to change.

The first one isn't too weird, and I mostly got into the habit in college. I think I got it from my roommate, Christi. I always set my alarm clock 30 minutes before I want to actually get up. Not because I want to get up earlier, but so I can snooze. I feel like I have to get in some good snoozing time before I can start my day. If I set my alarm earlier, I still get up the time I wanted, but I feel like I got some extra sleep because I snoozed for 30 minuets before.

The second one is a little weird, I have to admit, but I can't help it. Daniel makes fun of me for this all the time. When I go to set my alarm, I can't set it on an even number, or in the 5 minute increments of a face watch. So for example, I can't ever set my clock for 3:30 (even) or 3:45 (face watch). Does that make sense?? So instead, I will set it for 3:31 or 3:47 instead. For some reason I just can't do it. Crazy right?? Even though I know it is, I can't help myself.

2 comments:

Mary Boyd said...

That is so funny! The snoozing I never understand. Shane is the same way, 30 mins of snoozing means I just lost 30 mins of sleep... lol

Courtney said...

That's really funny! I used to do the snooze thing in college and it drove my roommate crazy! She would get up and slam my alarm off when it went off for the third or fourth time.