Lyla turned 3 months this month. It surprises me every month how fast time flies, and how big my little girl is getting.
Aug 24th: 4lbs 15oz
Sept 10th: 6lbs 1oz
Sept 24th: 7lbs 4oz
Nov 1st: 9lbs 3oz
Nov 21st: 9lbs 12oz
~She loves being outside. Unfortunatly it's getting so cold that we can't spend too much time outside, but when she gets fussy, I'll bundle her up and go take out the garbage just to get out. The moment we walk out the door she calms down. Weird!
~She smiles so much now, and has laughed only a couple times. I'm looking forward to hearing her laugh all the time.
~She loves to sleep in. She normally sleeps from 10:30-5:30. Eats, and then sleeps again until about 8:30. Eats, then spends the next hour struggling to wake up. It would be nice if I could sleep in with her, but I always struggle to do that. Once I wake up, I'm awake. And since she sleeps so well in the mornings, it's when I can get my home in order.
~We are excited about celebrating all her first holidays together. Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'm really looking forward to Christmas with our new little family.
Out for a walk
Her first Thanksgiving.
Hanging out with mom
3 month growth shot
In her blessing dress.
Morning snoozes on the couch
Love from Daniel






1 comment:
I love the picture of her next to the turkey! Such a fun idea!
Post a Comment