Friday, November 2, 2012

Sad Day

Yesterday was a terribly sad day. Lyla had her 2 month Dr's appointment and had her first round of shots. She had three shots in her legs and a dose she had to drink. After meeting with the Dr first, we went to the immunization section. Daniel took her in, while I waited outside. I didn't think I could handle seeing her get shots. And I was right. I heard her start to scream, and I just lost it. As soon as they were done I fed her to try and comfort her. It seemed to help. I told her it was chocolate ice-cream for being so brave. And that's how we spent the rest of the day. She would wake up screaming in pain, I gave her a little 'ice-cream' to comfort her, she'd fall asleep and I would cry because I felt so bad. Then she'd wake up and we'd do it all again. I think I cried more then she did over the day. It just broke my heart to see my little girl in pain. 


But she is now 9 lbs 3 oz. My little one is growing so big, but still as cute as ever!

Aug 24th: 4lbs 15oz
Sept 10th: 6lbs 1oz
Sept 24th: 7lbs 4oz
Nov 1st: 9lbs 3oz

No comments: