I know this sounds silly, but it is something I have always wanted to do. Going through so many years of wanting to be a mother, it's a little hard knowing that there was a room that I couldn't go in, because I wasn't a mother myself. When I was pregnant with Lyla, I got so excited to finally have a reason to go into that room. And today it happened.
When we arrived at church and I realized that I was going to need to nurse Lyla, that I was going to be able to go into the Mother's Room, I got so excited. As I sat there in the room with Lyla, my heart was so full. I just feel so blessed everyday to have her in my life.




1 comment:
Isn't that the best feeling going in that room finally? Even though I bottle fed you better believe I went in that room because I had been dying to for so long.
Post a Comment